- Wetherill Park
- Temp to Perm position
- $$$$ + Overtime
Based at Wetherill Park, you will be joining an organisation that has been pre-qualified for the Defence Land 400 Project. Their client’s range in the field of concrete reinforcement steel manufacturing, steel mills, can plants, container terminals, fibre cement plants, government, and many more.
We are looking for a self-motivated and reliable team player who is a trade qualified mechanical fitter.
Your duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Interpret mechanical and workshop drawings, work orders and production schedules.
- Operate precision metal cutting and grinding machines to fabricate and repair parts from various materials.
- Machining with the use of lathes and mills
- Welding, oxycutting and assembly of mechanical components
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation and notifications.
The successful applicant will:
- Self-motivated, keen and ready to learn
- Have crane operating skills and experience
- Have a minimum of 5 years post trade experience with hose and fittings, mild steel, stainless and aluminium, mobile plant, industrial machinery, assembly and testing of air and hydraulic equipment.
- Hydraulic pipe work, valve fitting and pump rebuilds are desired.
- Blue/White card
- Physical agility and strength to cope with the physical demands of the job
- Hard working and positive attitude
- Able to work in a team environment and under high stress situations
- Be available for an immediate start
Job Type: Full-time
- Post Trade: 1 year (Preferred)
- Drivers Licence (Preferred)
- Mechanical Trade (Preferred)
- The candidate can work permanently with no restriction on hours (Required)
Equipment RF Scanner
0 like • 0 comment