Fortescue Metals Group (Fortescue) has a vision be the safest, lowest cost, most profitable iron ore producer.
Since it was founded in 2003, Fortescue has discovered and developed significant iron ore deposits and constructed some of the largest mines in the world, producing more than 170 million tonnes of iron ore per annum.
Fortescue is continuing to improve its efficiency and establish itself for future growth in a rapidly changing global market through innovation, product diversification and asset development.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Planning and Scheduling activities for the following work groups, Cranes, Scaffold, Communication technicians and the HV Network Teams
- Cost control and budget preparation for the above cost centres
- Maintain the SAP integrity within the functional location structure
- Review and propose changes and improvements to maintenance plans for the above work groups
- Shutdown scheduling and planning for the HV Network and Communication teams
Qualifications and skills required:
- Trade background (Highly regarded)
- Minimum 5 years experience with SAP planning or scheduling experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Previous experience with MS project
Our values drive our culture and business performance through a strong focus on safety, family and determination and we recognise the benefits of a diverse workforce. We celebrate and respect people’s differences and commit to being inclusive at all times.
We strongly encourage Aboriginal Australians and female candidates to apply. This is an exciting time to join Fortescue.
0 like • 0 comment