;Auto Electrician Auto Electrician
- 8/6:7/7 Roster - FIFO Port ex Perth
About the Company WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
About the Role: WorkPac are currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Auto Electricians for ongoing FIFO roles in the Pilbara working with one of the worlds leading mining companies.
- Experience working on Heavy Mobile Equipment - Breakdown and fault diagnostic Experience - Field Service Experience - Servicing skills
Experience working with some of the below Machinery:
- 730E, 830E, 930E Komatsu Dump Trucks - 793 Cat Dump Trucks - Cat 992, 994 Loaders - Komatsu WA900, WA1200 Loaders - Cat 16, 24 Graders - Cat D10, D11 Dozers - Hitachi 3600, 5500 Diggers - Komatsu PC3000, PC4000 Diggers
- Auto Electrician Trade Certified - Aircon Ticket - WA C Class Drivers Licence - Australian Rights to Work - Good working attitude
- HR Drivers Licence - High Risk - EWP & Forklift - Working at Heights
About WorkPac: WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owed recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. Apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Apply online today. Positions are for an immediate start. Please contact Leah Phelps for more details on (02) 4927 7701 or apply online via the seek link.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from woman
Required SkillsStandard Driving Licence - (C)
Work safely at heights (RIIWHS204D)
LocationPort Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
0 like • 0 comment