;Auto Electrician- 8/6 : 7/7 or 2/1
About WorkPac WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
About the Role: WorkPac are currently seeking experienced Heavy Duty Auto Electricians for ongoing FIFO roles in the Pilbara.
- 2/1 Roster (7 days 7 nights 7 off) - 8/6 : 7/7 Roster (8 days 6 off, 7 nights, 7 off) - FIFO Port ex Perth. Some WA Ports may be available depending on availability.
- Experience working on Heavy Mobile Equipment - Breakdown and Fault Diagnostic Experience - Field Service Experience - Servicing skills
Experience working with some of the below Machinery:
- 730E, 830E, 930E Komatsu Dump Trucks - 793 Cat Dump Trucks - Cat 992, 994 Loaders - Komatsu WA900, WA1200 Loaders - Cat 16, 24 Graders - Cat D10, D11 Dozers - Hitachi 3600, 5500 Diggers - Komatsu PC3000, PC4000 Diggers
- Auto Electrician Trade Certified - Aircon Ticket - WA C Class Drivers Licence - Australian Rights to Work - Good working attitude
- HR Drivers Licence - High Risk - EWP & Forklift - Working at Heights
Why work for WorkPac? Looking after our employees is important to us. Our WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. We have a team of dedicated recruiters, most of which have in field knowledge of the industry, who make continuous contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac's service but our clients. We are committed to ensuring you are happy and safe, you are our most valuable asset! WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, we know our local areas and are always helping our local community.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.Recruitment Coordinator: Ruth Pop 9201 6206 email@example.com Ref: TMPRIJ201946091
Required SkillsStandard Driving Licence - (C)
Work safely at heights (RIIWHS204D)
LocationPort Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
0 like • 0 comment