Premier People are currently assisting our client, a leading manufacturer based south of Perth, with their requirement for Fixed Plant Mechanical Fitters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fixed plant Mechanical Maintenance, repairs and fault finding to the processing plant.
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Assembly, maintain and repair conveyor equipment and components
- Perform general mechanical fitting work including fitment and alignment of gearboxes and motors, laser alignment, fitment and removal of couplings
Candidates must be prepared to complete a pre-employment medical check and a drugs and alcohol test. Successful applicants must have rights to work in Australia and hold the following:
- Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter
- Valid WA Driver’s License
- Forklift ticket
Experience operating overhead cranes
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
Premier People’s Manufacturing division supplies skilled and experienced trades and skilled labour to various clients across WA. This role will start as a casual position however, it will progress to full time for the right candidate.
- Work for leading Manufacturer
- Based in Perth
- Monday – Friday (38 hours/week) + overtime
- Above the market pay rates
- Long Term / Permanent role
Premier People are a leading recruitment specialist, supplying quality, skilled and experienced blue-collar workers to our clients within various industries in the WA market including mining and shutdowns, warehousing, transport, logistics and construction.
By establishing solid, trusting relationships, and a reputation amongst our clients for supplying quality, reliable and hardworking individuals, Premier People have built a strong presence and network across WA.
After you apply to this ad, www.GotSkill.co will email you with simple steps to complete your application for this job.
Job is also published on
0 like • 0 comment