About our Client
Rio Tinto operates the world's largest integrated portfolio of iron ore assets. These assets include a world-class, integrated network of 15 iron ore mines, four port facilities, a 1,700 kilometre rail network and related infrastructure. Rio Tinto are expanding operations in the Pilbara to epic proportions while introducing next generation technologies to deliver greater efficiency, lower production costs and improved health, safety and environmental performance.
About the Role
WorkPac has a number of short and long term opportunities across all sites and rosters for skilled and experienced Mobile Plant Operators who will contribute to the successful operations of the various mine sites.
- CAT 789 Dump Trucks
- Komatsu 730E, 830E, 930E Dump Trucks
- CAT 992, 994 Loaders
- Komatsu WA900, WA1200 Loaders
- CAT D10, D11 Dozers
- CAT 16, 24 series Graders
- Hitachi 3600, 5500, 5600 Diggers
- Komatsu PC4000, PC5500 Diggers
- 'C' Class Drivers Licence
- Right to Work within Australia
- Minimum 12 months production mining experience
- Ability to pass a medical
Rosters vary according to site including
- 2:1 roster (7 days, 7 nights, 7 off)
- 9:6 / 7:6 roster (9 days on, 6 days off, 7 nights on, 6 days off)
- 8:6 / 7:7 (8 days on, 6 days off, 7 nights on, 7 days off)
FIFO exit points
- Broome, only applicable to some sites
WorkPac is Australia's leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. We are proud to partner with some of the country's leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Looking after our employees is important to us. Through our myrewards platform, we offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button or for further information, please do not hesitate to contact Amaya Rashiid on 1300 498 559.
At WorkPac, we recognise we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.
After you apply to this ad, www.GotSkill.co will email you with simple steps to complete your application for this job.
Job is also published on
0 like • 0 comment