Workfast are looking for Qualified Electricians to join their Electrical team on a prison site in Junee NSW, a great location for people to be based on Wagga Wagga. The rate of pay is $44 per hour plus overtime and $18 travel per day. The work will involve work on lighting and switchboard work, pulling cables, cable trays etc.
Candidates must have at least 4 years experience as a qualified Electrician, a WhiteCard, their own PPE, be reliable and hardworking. This job is a casual position with full-time hours with potential for ongoing employment and career progression for the right candidate. Workers must be able to pass a strict police check.
What you get
- Well above award wage - $44 Per Hour
- Immediate start
- Full-time hours
- 50+ hour weeks on offer
- Potential to gain valuable Electrician experience
- Ongoing work with work until the end of 2019
- $44 per hour plus Superannuation
- $61.60 time and a half when applicable
- $79.20 double time rate when applicable
- $15 meal allowance when working over 9.5 hours
- $18 travel per day
What you need
- Minimum4 years of experience as an Electrician or Electrical Trade Assistant
- Experience working with electrical security systems beneficial
- Experience working with fire management systems beneficial
- Experience working with floor rough ins
- Experience with running conduits
- Experience working in electrical maintenance
- White Card
- Able to pass a police check
- Reliable and hardworking
What you will be doing
- Electrical work in an electrical team on a construction site
- Installing lighting
- Running conduits
- Floor rough ins
- General electrical maintenance
- Any electrical duties assigned by the site manager
- Any other electrical labouring duties
Workfast is a labour hire company working with some of Australia’s largest and leading building companies. We operate in all states of Australia and our employees work in all industries. When you join our team we make sure that you're looked after, paid well and that we follow all Australian Fair Work standards.
Workfast embraces diversity and encourages applications from people with disability. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at any time of application.
All personal information will be kept confidential in compliance with the Privacy Act 1988.
Is this the job of your dreams?
If you are interested in applying for the Qualified Electrician job in Junee NSW, please click the link to apply. For questions contact Ben at 0447 199 489.
LocationWagga Wagga & Riverina
After you apply to this ad, www.GotSkill.co will email you with simple steps to complete your application for this job.
Job is also published on
0 like • 0 comment