At BHP we support our people to grow, learn, develop their skills and reach their potential. With a global portfolio of operations, we offer a diverse and inclusive environment with extraordinary career opportunities. Our strategy is to focus on creating a safe work environment where our employees feel strongly connected to our values and objectives, and where the capability of our people is key to our success. Come and be a part of this success.
About the role
Within our Centralised Maintenance team we have a number of opportunities for Technical Specialists to travel to and work at our mine sites across Minerals Australia . In these roles you will have the opportunity to add real value to maintenance, guiding improvement activity, transforming services and supporting our people. As the subject matter expert you will be relied upon for your deep technical expertise in systems, processes and critical skill competencies within maintenance teams.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- A trade or acquired knowledge from experience at mining operations
- Expert technical knowledge of equipment, systems, processes and critical skills across maintenance trades
- Demonstrated experience using SAP/Fiori in a work management capacity
- Flexible, team-orientated approach with strong communications skills Strong commitment to safety and continuous improvement with the demonstrated ability to identify these opportunities
- You will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package, lifestyle benefits and the opportunity to experience a variety of work environments across Minerals Australia.
Supporting a diverse workforce
At BHP, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Indigenous people. We know there are many aspects of our employees’ lives that are important, and work is only one of these, so we offer benefits to enable your work to fit with your life. These benefits include flexible working options, a generous paid parental leave policy, other extended leave entitlements and parent rooms.
After you apply to this ad, www.GotSkill.co will email you with simple steps to complete your application for this job.
Job is also published on
0 like • 0 comment