Structural Engineer - Mining Consultancy - 6 Months - Perth Location: WA, Perth Duration: 6-month contract Working Week: Average 45 hours a week/ 5 days a week Start Date: Immediate Salary: Competitive Hourly Rate Citizenship: Australian Resident or PR The Company Provide tailored solutions across the entire project scope. Their expertise extends from front-end engineering and design (FEED) to procurement, fabrication, construction, and through ongoing maintenance and operations. The project just went through the pre-feasibility stage and now entering definitive feasibility, due to increased confidence from the exploration and drilling programme the yield and mine life cycle is better the previously anticipated therefore there is a strong likelihood the detailed engineering will take place soon after the completion of the final feasibility. Leap29's client will be managing the full EPCM through to commissioning and handover. This company really value their employees and offer excellent careers prospects; they have a stable consistent workload and are considerate to the candidate's personal situation. The Work Consulting structural engineer based in the Perth office. Working within a team of senior structural and mechanical engineers to deliver studies and design projects. Responsibilities:
- Provide a technical expertise on the structural components of multiple projects.
- Review designs & scopes of work, compliance checking, and assess structural integrity/ repair methods
- Produce Engineering design detail drawings in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Participate in the review of designs and advise on technical drafting difficulties or compliance requirements as appropriate.
- Design simple connections, layout, equipment location, section, elevation, joint details, installation related drawings, for the Engineers review and approval.
- Assist in the preparation and evaluation of technical bid documents.
- Co-ordinate with other disciplines and provide necessary technical data required by them.
- Maintain records and logbooks, proper filing of the soft copies of generated deliverables in the system network/project directory.
- Maintain chronological sets of documents to enable accessing the required revision.
- Adhere to all company policies and Quality system
- Approx. 8+ years' experience in Mining in similar role
- Bachelor of Structural Engineering
- Extensive Structural technical knowledge
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Confident to communicate with key stakeholders
- Design and structural remediation experience
- Analytical mindset
- Experience working on material handling, mining or industrial projects.
- AutoCAD 2/3D
- Micro station and Microsoft Office
- Ability to liaise with engineers to establish design criteria;
- Ability to arrange/prepare drawings based on engineering input.
After you apply to this ad, www.GotSkill.co will email you with simple steps to complete your application for this job.
Job is also published on
0 like • 0 comment